Monday 18 November 2019

Efforts sometimes in vain... The big 5 cr case... The customer has called back the file...

The 5 cr case which I had worked upon for last 5bdays including Sunday... Just when I was going to submit the complete file to the bank for login, the accountant calls up and asks to hold it for now as the existing banker has agreed to do the case as desired by the customer... He was looking at a higher amount and out of fear of losing him... The existing banker agreed to increase the amount.... All efforts and no result...a learning though that there should be multiple cases running in parallel to square off such instances of withdrawal.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying my hand at banking training as well..

With all these years of banking experience behind me... I am fortunate to have an opportunity to train fresh graduates for banking jobs... ...