Thursday 21 November 2019

Robert Greene's Laws of Human Nature...equally important as your business knowledge...

So when I meet many people/stake holders every day... My belief of business-success-basis-merit-only is shaken very often....

There are so many variables in the equation of success that it is easy to lose on enthusiasm and passion soon....

But then, after all, we are humans... And complex creatures... I guess our responses to situations must change in order to change the course... Reading laws of human nature by one of my favorites Robert Greene... What a timing...

Also, Anti Fragile by Naseem Nicholas Taleb, comes to mind...situational... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying my hand at banking training as well..

With all these years of banking experience behind me... I am fortunate to have an opportunity to train fresh graduates for banking jobs... ...