Thursday 14 November 2019

Games people play.... Manipulating the system

So I am waiting for a payout for one of my cases for 4 months now.... And I haven't received any concrete answer from the bank... They keep saying हो रहा है... Follow up चल रहा है.... अभी month end है....so on and so forth...


Possible reasons why they are doing so...
1. They want me to stop following up one fine day so that they get the payout released in someone else's name and make some extra bucks... Don't ask me how... The systems are so vulnerable and the senior teams are least interested to know what is going on at local levels....this is very easy to pull off by a spineless and corrupt person...

2. They want to convey a message to me that I should shell out some money under the table to them for this work... Again a believable reason

3. They want to convey to me to login the case in some other channel's(their favorite) name and i take my payout from that channel and not directly from the bank... You ask what does the corrupt person get out of it... I tell... I get a payout if 1% officially... For that channel they will take a special approval of 1.5% and keep the extra money as their extra income.... God save the world from these faggots who dread a level playing field and can't compete... More later... The daily challenges... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying my hand at banking training as well..

With all these years of banking experience behind me... I am fortunate to have an opportunity to train fresh graduates for banking jobs... ...